How To Make Delicious Fruit Salad
This salad recipe makes for a healthy and flavorful summer entremots or kid-friendly snack! made up of fresh fruit and a 2-ingredient homemade dressing, this salad is prepared to enjoy in quarter-hour tops!
IT’S FRUIT SALAD SEASON
A fresh salad is such a flexible side during the summer months when numerous delicious fruit varieties aren’t only widely available, but also in season then flavorful! This salad is not any exception! It’s easy to form, and may be doubled to serve the family.
Make this salad to pair with yogurt within the morning or function aside for your next backyard BBQ!
FRUIT SALAD INGREDIENTS
We’re firm believers in using the ingredients you’ve got available and truly making a recipe your own. So, don’t have blueberries, but have blackberries instead? choose it!
This fruit salad recipe calls for:
Fun additions or substitutions could include:
- Musk melon
FRUIT SALAD DRESSING
This salad is dressed with the foremost simple but delicious dressing, made up of fruit juice and vanilla , which you’ll simply mix together during a separate bowl before pouring over your fruit.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH FRUIT SALAD
Fruit salad may be a perfect side for a summer BBQ, but it’s also great for meal prep lunches for the week. Here are a number of our favourite recipe pairings for fruit salad:
FRUIT SALAD RECIPE
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe, diced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint sliced strawberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- Place cantaloupe, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries into a large serving bowl. Set aside.
- Next, whisk the orange juice and vanilla in a separate small bowl and then pour it over the fruit.
- Add chopped mint to the fruit bowl and then carefully mix the fruit salad together until all the fruit is covered with orange juice.